State Hall & Alexandra Gardens
Planning your conference & business events in Malta?
Within The Palace grounds in Sliema and going down the stairs from the Royal Hall you will find the State Hall having natural daylight and being able to accommodate a host of different style conference & business events in Malta. The Welcome Reception area that leads into this wonderful Alexandra Gardens sets the mood for high expectations of any corporate set up. The State Hall together with Alexandra Gardens will surely leave a good impression of you with your guests.
The State Hall leads to a pre-function area that is interconnecting with Alexandra Garden which is ideal for an outside coffee break during any of your business meetings in Malta, The State Hall can also accommodate 150 delegates in theatre style. The perfect venue that can also be set up as a boardroom able to accommodate up to 50 people, or perhaps even a 100 person banquet. What’s more, you donâ€™t need to worry about the finer elements of your occasion; our excellent and attentive events staff are here to do that for you.
- Adjacent to a large pre-function area
- Also interconnecting with Alexandra Gardens
- Ideal for outside coffee breaks, aperitif, a stand-up lunch or even cocktail receptions and so on
- Natural daylight
- Alexandra Gardens, adjacent to the State Hall
- AG is an outside venue sheltered with canopy- Ideal for welcome receptions, BBQs, product launches and exhibitions