The Royal Hall
The Royal Hall:
Chic and astounding wedding hall located in The Palace in Sliema Malta, with imposing and stunning Florentine chandeliers which will welcome guests with sheer enchantment. The Royal Hall can accommodate 140 people for a banquet and over 300 people for a reception in Malta.
Upon entering the grand lobby guests will capture the essence of the special occasion and enjoy the special excitement that can only be gained from this new establishment which is complemented by the innovative cuisine and presentation which goes beyond expectations. The Welcome Reception area that leads into this wonderful Suite sets the mood for high expectations of any wedding held in the Royal Hall.
The Royal Hall in Sliema can be split in two rooms so to host from 30 to 140 persons sitting down, and from 40 to 300 persons standing to be able to meet any of your requirements. The Royal Hall can also be reserved for any of your Malta events whether being a family lunch, dinner occasion or reception.
- A chic and astounding hall with imposing and stunning Florentine chandeliers
- May be partitioned into 2 sections
- Adjacent to a large pre-function area
- Interconnecting with the hotel’s main restaurant The Tabloid
- Carpet flooring
- Soundproof partitions available
- Ideal for coffee breaks, a stand-up lunch or even cocktail receptions
- Professional artificial lighting