State Hall & Alexandra Gardens
Weddings in Malta – State Hall & Alexandra Gardens:
Within The Palace grounds in Sliema and going down the stairs from the Royal Hall you will find the State Hall having natural daylight and being able to accommodate a reception of up to 250 guests and/or a banquet of about 100 people. Enjoy the special excitement that can only be gained from this new establishment which is complemented by the innovative cuisine and presentation which goes beyond expectations for any weddings in Sliema.
The Welcome Reception area that leads into this wonderful Alexandra Gardens sets the mood for high expectations of the wedding awaiting in the State Hall. The State Hall together with Alexandra Gardens hosts over 200 people for a wedding gala dinner and over 500 people standing.
The State Hall leads to a pre-function area that is interconnecting with Alexandra Garden which is ideal for an outside fresh air break. The State Hall can also accommodate 150 delegates in theatre style.
Enjoy the special excitement that can only be gained from this venue which is complemented by the innovative cuisine and presentation which goes beyond expectations. The State Hall and/ or the Alexandra is also a popular venue for Childrenâ€™s parties, Family Gatherings, Press Conferences, Family or School Leavings or Re-unions.
- Adjacent to a large pre-function area
- Also interconnecting with Alexandra Gardens
- Ideal for outside coffee breaks, aperitif, a stand-up lunch or even cocktail receptions and so on
- Natural daylight
- Alexandra Gardens, adjacent to the State Hall
- AG is an outside venue sheltered with canopy- Ideal for welcome receptions, BBQs, product launches and exhibitions